Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Beginning

Hello,

After many years of walking the path alone I have been encouraged by my Council of Light to share the gifts of knowledge. In the present moment I will tell you all that writing is not something that I enjoy or excel at. In this mind/body/spirit complex of my present incarnation I started out as an electrical engineer with a minor in mathematics. English was my hardest subject. With the encouragement of my Spirit Guides, Angels and the Ascended Masters I bring this channeled information as my present mind/body/spirit complex interprets from the higher realms.   

I don't remember the person I was as I have changed so much since my awakening. In the beginning I was confused, depressed, and full of fear, anger and resentment toward my life and others. In my darkest night I began to wonder why I even existed and why everything in creation works the way it does. It was within that moment “a tipping point” that my awakening began. As all humans within this dimensional realm, I was conditioned with a belief system and felt I should turn to God for assistance. I ask God to show me the truth to all reality. In fact I was driven to find the answer to “What is the truth to all reality?” I spent the last 15 years in discovery being lead by Beings of love and light. They have guided and never failed me in any way toward understanding “All That Is”, the source Creator of all that exist within creation. I found the fundamental truth that we an energy within the creator that is a multi-dimensional gestalt of energy. We are a multi-dimensional expression of creation on an endless journey of self-discovery and creation.

Yours in the Light,

Jon          


No comments:

Post a Comment