Thursday, July 21, 2011

A message from Rosalia of Telos – July 21, 2011



Telepathic message by: mylightwarrior
7/21/2011


It is I Rosalia of Telos who comes to you through the love of the Creator. I’m outside in my garden seeing and feeling the beauty of my garden. As a fully conscious being I not only see and feel my plants I can communicate telepathically with them. One day as you rise into full consciousness you will have the same abilities.

We of Telos look forward to the day that we will be able to directly interact with you on the surface. Right now this is still not possible due to the difference in our vibration. If you will call to us we will send you our energy. Many of you have raised you vibration enough to communicate with us.

There are many wonderful things we wish to share with you. We do see the day we will be able to share the wonders of our society and mentor you into full consciousness. It is a great honor that the creator has asked us be your mentors in the next step of your evolution. As this time approaches we are in preparation to assist you into full consciousness. The process will begin when the divine decree arrives at our station. You should know that there is a great armada of Beings of Light assisting you at this time.

I Rosalia of Telos send you my love and peace….

No comments:

Post a Comment