Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Manifesting your Destiny with the New Energy


By: mylightwarrior 
9/21/2011 

Here is simple way to manifest your dreams of creating a peaceful place of love and harmony with the New Earth.   


I invoke my “I AM” presence to merge with me now in this moment in this timeline. In this timeline the earth’s air and water is pure and clean. In this timeline all of humanities cities are pure and clean and in harmony and balance with nature. In this timeline the earth’s oceans, lakes and rivers are pure and clean teaming with abundant life. In this timeline there is no war, only peace, harmony and balance between the earth, its life forms and all of humanity. In this time line I AM an Ascended Master with the rest of humanity having the same intent and dream. And so it is, I AM my “I AM” presence within this moment in this time line.


Now visualize the timeline in your mind and see all the events of your dreams and intents line up into the timeline. Now give great emotional thanks and gratitude for being in this timeline.  


No comments:

Post a Comment