Monday, April 30, 2012

Archangel Michael Discusses Transition in Consciousness on Tonight’s Hour with an Angel

Posted by Steve Beckow



We’ve just pre-recorded An Hour with an Angel and in this week’s program Archangel Michael gives as much detail as we could possibly want about the transition to higher consciousness that is happening for lightworkers over the next month.

He says some think of this event as “the attunements.” Others call it “the clearing.”

You can listen to the program tonight or later from the archive but, for heaven’s sake, listen to it.

I’ve long suspected that John Smallman’s Saul, who has been saying for many months now that a watershed event will soon happen for many of us, has been speaking not about Ascension but about the transition that Archangel Michael is now announcing. I asked the Boss about this and he confirmed that my suspicion was correct: this transition is the event that Saul has been speaking about.

So now everyone who has been thinking that Saul was nuts for saying over and over again, “It’s coming soon!”: he is not nuts. This is it.

I plan later today to begin posting some of the references from Saul about it. But here I’d like to post just a snippet from this evening’s broadcast.

 https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.the2012scenario.com/2012+April+30+An+Hour+with+an+Angel+1.mp3

And, by the way, listen to my voice in this snippet because I’m sure you can hear the impact on me of just a few days of this transition. I certainly can.  I apologize that you can hear me typing in a few of the seconds of this snippet. I’ll ask Graham to remove it from the final version.

I didn’t have the opportunity to ask Archangel Michael if “the intelligence of love” refers to the fact that knowing increases with bliss, but I’m pretty sure that is what he means.

A few things about it. (1) This is the shedding of the blindfold or veils that have kept us from experiencing our native dimensionality. (2) This is not physical Ascension but it sure as heck is spiritual Ascension. It’s designed to assist us with our lightwork and shift our experience therein from effort and struggle to effortlessness and sharing. (3) You must ask for it and the extent you receive it depends on the extent you open to it. (4) You may need to rest in the face of it. (5) It will affect different lightworkers differently in the beginning.  For instance, some may feel a wee bit more clearing of flotsam and jetsam before feeling the bliss and euphoria. But all will get to the euphoric stage. (6) It is unstoppable. (7) It is a gift from the Divine Mother, also known as the Holy Spirit and Shakti.

I am at this moment experiencing euphoria so I can vouch for the fact that this is happening.  As soon as I finish this article, I’m going to do one that extracts from some of the things that Saul has said in the past months because they as well refer to this transition, attunement or clearing.

So ask for this attunement and then open yourself fully to it. Ask your children to ask for it. Ask your relatives to ask for it. Ask everyone to ask for it.

References


The following articles touch on aspects of this attunement:

“AAM on Starseeds, Service and Enlightenment,” April 26, 2012, at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/aam-on-starseeds-service-and-enlightenment/ . In this article, I post the audiotape of the portion of my April 25 reading in which AAM discusses the transition we can expect.

“Watershed,” April 24, 2012, at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/watershed/ . In this article, I had the first experience of what AAM revealed was the  transition, a major one, which then disappeared, as many experiences do. Getting it, losing it, getting it, losing it is routine with peak experiences.

“Checking In,” April 24, 2012, at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/checking-in/   In this article I report the losing of the peak experience.

“Starseeds, Spiritual Experiences, and Enlightenment,” April 25, 2012, athttp://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/starseeds-spiritual-experiences-and-enlightenment/ . In this article I discuss getting and losing peak experiences again and speculate that Starseeds and Lightworkers will not experience a “dramatic” enlightenment.

“Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright … Well, Sort of,”2012 April 24, at http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/tiger-tiger-burning-bright-well-sort-of/  . In this article, I was just emerging from the exhaustion of the previous week.

No comments:

Post a Comment