Thursday, April 19, 2012

DAILY BLESSING by Angela Peregoff 4-19-2012






There is One God, One Mind, One Spirit, and One Power.

I stand in the now and view my world from the Absolute.

The power of every life, the very life itself, is determined

by what it relates itself to. . . I know this as my truth and

can feel its palpable power working and manifesting in and

through all I do.

 

My life is the out-picturing of the sensuous sense perception of

Spirit. I accept, right here and right now, that I feel the inner spiritual

sense through which man is opened to the direct revelation and

knowledge of God. The genuine spiritual supremacy and illumination

thus realized through my own development gives the perfect inner

vision and direct insight into the character, properties, and purpose

of all things which my attention and interest are directed. To that,

I have no need to demonstrate how special I am, or how I many

know more than another. All my inspired teaching and spiritual

revelations are based upon the recognition of the spiritual faculties

of the soul and that is enough for me. The conscious unity of me

in spirit and purpose with Divine Omniscience is the greatest fun

I can imagine!

 

I am filled with thanks simply to be able to approach all beings and

things from the divine side. They are seen in the light of God's

purpose in them and through them. And so it is. Amen.

 

© 2003 - 2012 Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment