Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Morning Blessing by Angela Peregof

There is only One, and that one is the perfect and infinite Self, the
Beloved, the Source of all things. This One Beloved Source is my source, and
all that I am comes from it. Today I awaken to the intimate connection that
has always existed between me and my creator. It has always existed, and
today, I experience it in all things.

I experience the presence of God in my mind, in my body, and in every choice
I make this day. I see it reflected in the eyes of the people in my life. I
hear it in the sounds around me. It is the food I eat, and it is the air I
breathe. There is nothing that does not mirror to me the presence of God.

I make myself completely available to this experience, offering the time,
the attention, and the willingness to go beyond old ideas of separation.
Whatever it is in me that holds me back from the complete and full
experience of the divine, I let it go. I open my mind and heart to the
beloved. I let my hands do the work of God, my words express the wisdom of
God, and in every moment, I celebrate my true spiritual identity as the way
God shows up in the world. I know that I am one of the ways God heals, one
vehicle for God's love, one instrument for God's good. And in this state of
awareness, I am filled with an immense and unending gratitude.

I give thanks for this awareness; the creator and I truly are one! And it is
wonderful. And so it is.


© 2003 - 2012 Angela Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.

WWW.ANGELAPERGOFF.COM email: blessings@angelaperegoff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment