Thursday, April 19, 2012

Stephen Cook: Is This the Calm Before the LightStorm?




http://the2012scenario.com/2012/04/is-this-the-calm-before-the-lightstorm/

Is it just me, or is there an incredible stillness in the air; in the atmosphere today? (Or tonight, wherever and whenever you may be reading this.)

For the past couple of weeks – actually I think it is way, way more than that – there has been a real energy increase; a buzz, an excitement, an electricity, a zapping, massive vibe running through – and to – me.

Some days it’s been tangible. Sometimes it’s been overwhelmingly in my face. Sometimes it’s left my ears ringing and ringing.

On certain days – and nights – the tips of my fingers have been literally alive with internal currents bouncing around within them.

My chest has felt tight. My back has been aching. And my head has been almost about to explode. But never in a bad way.

Strangely,  my vision has been both blurry and yet focussed. Sometimes I’ve felt like I’ve been in between two completely different worlds as the vision in one eye – or the other – has become fractured by a jagged, colorful lightning-bolt like spectrum, wherein I can see the world I’m in and another I don’t recognise (or remember?). Yet both are existing simultaneously. This has occasionally made me feel incredibly light-headed and, at times, downright dizzy.

On top of this, the past two weeks especially have seen pieces of information coming at me from up, down and sideways. So much so, that it’s been increasingly difficult to process – and recall what I just processed. And process what I do recall.

But I have felt energised, wired – or even, re-wired.

As I’ve done for years, I have usually been up before the birds and walking the local pavements, desperate to preserve my 3D body -  for the moment.

But this week, for some strange reason, I’ve struggled to get out of bed. Lethargy – and possibly some apathy – has flattened me to the sheets. Left me struggling to rise and kept me snuggling into my pillow, sleeping as much as I can – yet waking and tossing. As always. My back still aching.

Right now, though. Right here today. Something just feels…well, different. Right now – all is quiet. Eerily quiet. And so, so still.

Can you feel it, too?

Stop for a moment. Sit in it and I’m sure you will…

Even a quick scan around the world to see what’s been going down over the past few hours has proven to be fruitless. And I haven’t found a single article or news item that will enhance or further the conversation here.

So, yes, my gut is telling me that something is about to go down. My senses can sense it.

So many pointers – both Earthly and Galactic -  have been saying it’s all going to happen within weeks, months. “In April”, some have even said.

I don’t know the answer. I don’t know the when, how, where or what. But I think I do know the why. And I feel that something  BIG has shifted.

Is this simply the calm before the storm – the LightStorm – we’ve all been waiting for?

Oh, I DO hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment