Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Truth of Japan's 3/11 Earthquake







Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 08:46:51 -0700
From: americankabuki@yahoo.com
Subject: Truth about 311 Quake
To: Benjamin Fulford 


I'm about to publish this video on my blog, do you have any thoughts to add. Are the subtitles in English accurate?


From: Benjamin Fulford
To: americankabuki@yahoo.com

I know Richard Koshimizu. He started doing his research into the secret government after he was nearly murdered in an insurance fraud. He is a good researcher.



I know from direct testimony from the people who smuggled the nuclear weapon into Japan that was used for the 311 attack that it was an artificial earthquake. I also know that J. Rockefeller was offering nuclear waste clean up contracts as bribes to senior Japanese politicians before the Earthquake and nuclear terror took place.

We are going to get these bastards and we are going to make sure they never terrorize the planet again.
Please quote me.

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 


Note: Richard Koshimizu refers to the culprits as the USA.  I don't think any American would approve of such a heinous crime if they knew about it.  The culprits behind the Earthquake are the Cabal.


Japanese Journalist Richard Koshimizu on the artificial nature of the Fukushima earthquake.
(first in a series of videos)







No comments:

Post a Comment