Monday, February 21, 2011

Living in Two Worlds

When I started this cycle of my evolution I was deeply immersed and engrossed in the physical world. I lived to be involved with everything and everyone of this great land. Along my path I stumble, fell and picked myself up.

Over the years I became disillusioned and began to question myself and everything else within the world. Through this deep longing and intense questioning of myself and the world I live in I found a new path. The path was very steep and rugged. As I journeyed up the path I often had to stop and rest, and sometimes I started to turn back but I never did. Something in me kept me focused and determined to reach end of the path.

Finally I saw a wall. At first I was scared of the wall and journeyed back down the way I had come till I felt at ease. Then I was once again drawn to the wall. Finally I looked over the wall and saw the most beautiful peaceful world. I climbed the wall and walked along the wall. I could see the world I had lived in before and the people I had loved and worked with. I could also see the new world and was drawn to explore it however I was scared and jumped back into my old world with the people I knew. I feared that once I crossed over the wall I would never return.

After a while I remembered the beauty of the new world so I climbed back on the wall and set on the wall between the two worlds. I became depressed and just set on the wall for a long time. Finally I jumped into the new world and walked a little into the new land. I discovered I could still see where I came from and found I could return when needed. For a long while I journeyed back and forth between the two worlds not going to far into the new land.

As time progress I journeyed further and discovered great beings of light who gave me love and support beyond anything I had in the old land. Once Again I traveled back to the wall to the old world and I was again depressed. I did not want to leave the new world. Then the most wonderful thing happened. The great beings of light opened my eyes and I knew them and that they had been helping me over the path. I looked over the wall into the old world and I saw other humans of the old world struggling toward the wall. As a human fell one of the great being of the new world flew over the wall and supported them till they got up and started to move toward the wall.

I cried with compassion for those struggling toward the wall. A great being of light held me and I felt love beyond any that I had ever had before. The great being of Light said, “My child those traveling up the path need your help go to them and show them the way.”

I was shown that there is no greater accomplishment in creation beyond service to others! Within it you find the key to the heart and mind of the creator.

Yours in the Light,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment