Friday, May 4, 2012

Unicus Radio Interview with Steve Beckow, May 3, 2012







Photo: Robert Stanley

On May 3 I had a second interview with Robert Stanley on Unicus Radio. The interview was two hours long, but I’ve shortened it to 45 minutes.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.the2012scenario.com/2012-05-03+Unicus+Radio.mp3

The most enjoyable part of it for me was to relive the experience of the vision I had on Feb. 13, 1987, which showed me that the purpose of life was enlightenment.We seemed to focus perhaps a little more than half the time on spiritual topics like enlightenment, the longing for liberation, and the purpose of life. But we also discussed Ascension.

A listener phoned in from a monastery and wanted to know if people who committed a heinous crime could still ascend and then if religious brothers and sisters who practiced pro forma ritualistic worship could expect to ascend on that basis alone.

Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment