Sunday, June 24, 2012

Is Drake a Canard?

Here is a good article by American Kabuki......







Noun

canard (plural canards)


A false or misleading report or story, especially if deliberately so.


(aeronautics) A type of aircraft in which the primary horizontal control and stabilization surfaces are in front of the main wing.


(transport, engineering) Any small winglike structure on a vehicle, usually used for stabilization.


false or misleading report or story

French


Etymology

From Middle French canard (“duck, male duck”), from cane (“duck, female duck”, literally “floater, little boat”), from Old French cane (“boat, ship", also "waterbird”), of Germanic origin, from Middle Low German kane (“boat”), from Proto-Germanic *kanô (“boat, vessel”), from Proto-Indo-European *gan-, *gandh- (“vessel, tub”). Cognate with Norwegian kane (“swan-shaped vessel”), Dutch kaan (“boat”), German Kahn (“boat”), Old Norse kæna (“little boat”), and possibly Old Norse knǫrr (“ship”) (whence also Late Latin canardus (“ship”), from Germanic; and Old English cnearr (“merchant ship”)). Related to French canot (“little boat”).


Specifically, the term Canard refers to a tactic used by a parent duck to deceptively draw a predator away from its offspring or nest by quacking and feigning a broken wing. In other words the "Canard" or "Duck" is lying.


Pronunciation

IPA: /ka.naʁ/ X-SAMPA: /ka.naR/


Noun

canard m (plural canards; feminine cane, plural canes)

duck (of either sex)

drake (male duck)

(slang, familiar) French satirical newspaper - Le canard enchaîné




Lots of turmoil in light worker land this week.  My rule of thumb is when people get very close to the truth they tend to get trashed publicly from every angle.  And often its by people who really have the same goals, but have a very high need to appear like they know what's going on.


There's so much going on this planet right as things shift towards the new age, none of us has all the facts.  ETs, Angels, Celestials, are not so stupid as to give away the game to those they are in process of removing.  People write me and ask me my opinion on this or that.  I tell them.  But I can be wrong too. I don't claim perfection of perception.  Others write me as if I am a long time friend, and try to persuade me against my own intuition.  That's not a battle you're going to win.


I find it amusing, that people even consider me of any importance at all. There's only one of us here, but there's lots of individuations of consciousness seeing things from different angels who don't know they are one yet.  God/Source wants to experience it all.  And it does.


I don't channel. I am not telepathic.  The only gifts that I know I bring is a strong sense of empathy and sometimes an uncanny ability to spot things and sometimes be very right about it.   I'm good at pattern recognition.  I am very sensitive to nuances of words and speech.   I see changes everywhere.  But I am also aware that most of humanity at this time has farmed out their search for personal truth to the New York Times, Fox News and MSNBC.  And you're not hearing anything of the changes from those sources, they just ply you with fear, confusion and useless trivial facts that make connections to nothing.


Many of you know I have not carried Drake's posts for a while, mostly because I got disgusted with the sniping and accusations from one of Drakes former female associates against Bill Wood, which Bill Wood fully explained from the start.  I've never got the sense that Bill Wood was lying about what he told of his Navy Seal experience and the drone attacks in Iraq. If anything he's been very upfront. There is a disagreement between Drake and Bill Wood about what Obama really is, and that's a subject not even the ETs are answering right now. So for me, I hold no attachment to Obama, for whatever the man is, and whatever the man has done, will soon be made manifest.


In chemistry there's a concept known as phase change.  Its the point that ice becomes either a gas or water, and every element has its phase change points.  Its a chaotic region and one molecule might evaporate and another might melt into water.  During phase changes, some amazing things can happen.  When I lived in Minnesota I learned the trick that boiling water will freeze faster than cold water.  The molecules are in a higher vibrational state so they form crystals more rapidly.  You can pour out a cup of coffee at 25 below, and it will freeze before it hits the ground.  The same cup with cold tap water will take a while to freeze.  Gaia is in a phase change, one person says the water is going to boil, another says its going to evaporate, and others say its going to freeze.  What happens might depend a whole lot where you are at, and where you consciousness is at.  For we know consciousness affects matter.  Consciousness does not emerge from higher organizational states of matter and energy, matter and energy emerge from consciousness.


Drake no longer is associated with the Freedom Reigns web site, which was my main reason for not posting his information.  I do not think Drake is an evil person.  I will be carrying more of Drake's information provided it keeps heading the same direction.


Drake seems to be getting his act together organizationally.  He's also said and done somethings of late that have pleasantly surprised me.  In a way I feel like he's been sand bagging those of us as to his true knowledge of ascension and the situation on earth.  He knows more than he's been letting on.


Drake appears to have connections to one of the Dragon Societies, but I don't know if its the same one Ben Fulford is associated with. Its my opinion that Drake is real and sincere.  Admittedly I have had a wait and see approach with him. I still wish he had a good transcriber so I didn't have to waste 2 hours listening for 15 minutes of information, but I am sure he has his reasons for doing the talk show format.


Today I got an email from David Icke, roundly blasting David Wilcock, Fulford and Drake as frauds.  Icke has done a lot of good, he woke up a lot of people about the Cabal and the nature of the matrix we live in. But its not like Icke hasn't had his own claims that were pretty wild, like shape shifting reptilians in human form.  So claiming nothing has happened can go both ways don't you think Mr Icke? I've never seen evidence for shape shifting half humans.


Sure I've seen the YouTube videos, but my cinematographer brother told me that news shows are notoriously poorly lit, and its the bad lighting along with the MPEG compression artifacts when reducing video down to 480p that creates the eye effect that many claim is a shape shifting eye.  My brother is an HD digital expert and consults with movie directors like Peter Jackson (Director of Lord of the Rings and producer of District 9) among others.  He knows lighting and digital cinematography cameras.


Ice may flow in Queen Lizzie's veins but I've yet to see her morph into a reptile on TV. They may indeed have reptilian DNA, hard for me to prove that. It could be as simply as these blood lines lacking genes for empathy.


Icke trashed Fulford, Wilcock and Drake as frauds. I think this is unfortunate.   I think its a mistake that Icke will one day apologize for, if he's half the man I think he is.  I'm not too worried about that.  We all vent our frustrations from time to time.  None of us has all the facts.


There's a problem when you work to bring this information to people, you can get so wedded to the economics of publishing books, public appearances, and the costs of renting Wembly Stadium that any information that contradicts the dogma created, poses some real economic difficulties. There are bills to pay and seats to fill.


The same problem faces American Mega-churches.  They build these huge buildings and then promote tithing doctrines to pay for them knowing full well there's no Biblical basis for demanding a tithe from church going people.  The tithe was a temple tax for the temple in Jerusalem, and since there is no temple, its not in effect.  Jews know this, that's why they subscribe to a synagogue, but they don't tithe, there's no Judaic legal basis to demand a tithe without a temple. To apply that Hebrew Bible verse to Protestant churches under the New Covenant as a principle is disingenuous, but that's what people do when they have to pay mortgages, salaries and support a life style. Not many religious leaders take vows of poverty in the 21st century.


Its my personal view that one has to take a bit of a guerrilla mindset to this war against the matrix of cabal control. Nothing wrong really with asking for donations, selling books, doing public appearances, or  running ads on a web site.  None of us yet are manifesting gold Kruger Rands or dipping into St Germaine money to do what we do.


We're in that nether land between the old and new and its mostly just about surviving.  Nobody gets rich doing this.  And most of the time most folks are just wondering if they got enough gasoline to put in the tank and enough to pay the Internet bills.


I run ads, mostly because I spent so many years in religion hearing preachers beg for money I refuse to do that myself.  Its kind of personal thing with me, I detest putting guilt on people to get money.  But others take donations, sell gadgets, music, books, and I have no problem with any of that.


I get a bit of a laugh when bankers place ads on my banker resignation web page.  I love the irony in that.  About the only time in my life I came out on the better end of a financial transaction with a bank.  And they taken their pound of flesh out of me over the years.  If I was about the money I'd do only banker news, it clearly earns the most money for me, but I did what I did to make a point, things really are changing.  So I focus on what comes next.


There's so many new faces coming online, its wonderful to watch. Sophia Love, Feng Shui Serenity, and more daily.  They're all needed and welcome!   What has been a trickle of awakening will soon be a flood, and it will take all of us to help bring everyone up to speed.


PS: I won't be interviewed this coming week, I asked for an alternate to be chosen as I was not feeling well enough to do a good interview with Steven Cook.   I will probably be on sometime between July 4th and July 9th.  My story is an odd one, not even sure where to begin there's so much I could tell.  I am not even sure I even belong in the same company as some of the others who are being interviewed.  But I'll do my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment