Friday, January 25, 2013

Ron Van Dyke – Are Justice And Peace Pipe Dreams In This World?



I live my life seeking justice in a world that often seems devoid of even common sense. I’m not alone. There hundreds of thousands, if not millions of us. As I see it; and I have stated it many times: we will never have peace on earth until there is justice based on truth and natural law. Yes, it often seems like an uphill battle as the powers that have been try to dig in their heels and prevent as many as possible from waking up to the truth of the lies and deception of the current matrix. The list of their efforts to maintain the status quo is long and rife with injustices and criminal conspiracies. The crimes committed against humanity are horrific. With all the disappointments and apparent delays in bringing a more just world into existence, many wonder: Are justice and peace merely pipe dreams in this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment