Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ron Van Dyke – Because The Constitution Still Matters



 As I spend another week preparing court documents in which I defend against unjust decisions and actions by courts colluding with banks in their attempt to steal homes using fraudulent methods, I am amazed that people actually tell me the Constitution does not matter, that it is an antiquated document with no bearing on modern life. Except for changes in the meaning of equality that have been corrected, it remains the foundation of freedom for the protection of individual, God-given rights. It is still required by law, and a practiced ritual, for all public servants to swear an oath of allegiance. Why is that, when so much of what our government does is in direct opposition to the plain and simple truths set forth in the law of the land? My answer is simple: because the Constitution still matters; and we are being returned to Constitutional law.

No comments:

Post a Comment