Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bill Ballard – Welcome To February 2013 – The Time So Many Have Been Waiting For


Uploaded on 1 February 2013 by pearls2u 
Many of us have been waiting for a long time for February 2013 knowing this month brings the possibility of the Great shift that many were looking for in December 2012. What will happen? I certainly don’t know but I see beyond doubt that the energies are building to a great shift. I as well as so many others are anticipating this month and what it brings.
So much has happened in the 1st half of the Great Tribulation, the 3-1/2 years between September 2009 and now… The first half was about activation and contemplation of reality and stepping into our mastery as well as beginning of the Great Awakening of Humanity. Where we go from here is anybodies guess as timelines are still merging, leading eventually to the End of Time… Will it happen now? I don’t know… But it is so very exciting to be alive, incarnate, awake, aware and activated right now witnessing it all go down. I speak of a little of my personal history these past 3.5 years during the first half of the Tribulation here in this video…
LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment