Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ron Van Dyke – Zeroing Out The Fictional World


Uploaded on 3 February 2013 by Ron Van Dyke I often see 44s. I was seeing 00s too, and not seeing the significance of that until Gina pointed it out to me. Something is going on; and those of us that are receptive to the subtle energies of creation are being given little signs of change. Of course Heather Ann and her creation of The One People’s Public Trust is playing and will continue to play a big role in zeroing out the fictional world. What is the fictional world? you may ask. It is the Matrix of lies in which we have been living. It is so commonplace to live in this artificial reality that most don’t even notice or think about it. That is changing. Today I want to talk again from my heart about what I feel is happening in this shift of the ages from ignorance to truth, from greed to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment