Thursday, January 20, 2011

Choosing your path (Light or Darkness)

Vibration Choices – Unconditional Love is the highest possible vibration of light. As one lowers their vibration we can say that one moves from pure light toward darkness and become totally self-centered in darkness. Fortunately there is never total darkness, there is the light of creation within the most self-centered being, without the light there is no existence. 

Humanity has been given a great gift! We have the ability to choose. The choices you make effect the vibration and perception you have. Each choice you make raises (toward unconditional love) or lower (toward self-centeredness) your vibration. Yes, it is that simple. Have you ever thought about making choices based on how it will effect your vibration? Well as a human I can answer that. No, most of the time we don’t choose based on vibration, most of the time we make choice selections based on our EGO. Most Human EGOS are rooted in the duality of the learning system we are in. This is to say that we make chooses based on how our EGO feels about the choice. Sadly to say this is not always the choice that creates the highest vibration for us and the rest of the universe.

The Human experience is grand! There is nothing right or wrong from the highest perspective, all choices move us higher or lower in vibration (Love). There are many things to experience within the earth-plane and as a Human it is all right to experience the variety of sensations and emotions available to us. Where we fall into a problem is overindulgence in sensations or emotions. Any activity you partake in within the earth-plane has an effect on the vibration, energy system and your perception of reality. If you drink to much alcohol what happens? You can become addicted to the sensation, feeling, energy and even the sickness of a hangover. You actually feed a cycle of energy in your system that wants to be fed. A pattern is created and the pattern becomes an entity within the energy that is you. You may be someone with an anger problem. Anger is an energy that attaches to the energy that is you. The Anger can be dormant but when it is triggered it wants to be fed. It creates a cycle within your system that ebbs and flows within the energy that is you. If you pay attention and become present you will see the different energy patterns that have attached themselves to the energy that is you.

To move into Mastery, you will have to dissolve the energy patterns that have attached to your system causing your system to be imbalanced.

There are many energy cycles and patterns that can attach themselves to your energy field. When your system is out of balance, it vibrates at a lower frequency and your perception of reality is altered. Be patent and loving with yourself and others. The first step to Mastery is realizing that you have a choice and then choosing to balance your system. How do we make the right choices?

Choice should be based in Divine Love, Trust, Integrity, Honesty, Tolerance, Acceptance, and Reverence for ALL Life.

Here is a great prayer affirmation using the violet flame of transmutation and balancing. The violet flame is a fifth dimensional energy that you can use to balance and transmute energy within your energy system. You can invoke the flame to assist you in balancing your system. Please invoke the flame daily, and see the flame in your mind burning away the unwanted energies in your system.
Invoking The Violet Flame
Through the Beloved Presence of God, I AM, now blazing in my heart, I invoke ALL of the Legions of Light throughout infinity who are associated with the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Violet Flame.

On behalf of myself and ALL Humanity, I AM now blazing the 5th-Dimensional frequencies of the Violet Flame through every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of Life on Earth that is vibrating at a frequency less than the harmony and balance of God.

Beloved I AM, look into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity and see what yet remains to be balanced by us to any person, place, condition or thing we may have wronged at any time, in any way, for any reason.

Reach your great loving hands of Light into all of the positively qualified energy we have released throughout our Earthly sojourns, and draw forth a thousand times as much perfection as we have ever done wrong.

Fashion from this substance of perfection a Gift of Love, whatever is necessary to balance every debt we have created which still remains unpaid to any part of Life.  

Beloved I AM, I ask you to forgive every person, place, condition or thing which may have wronged us in any way, and balance all debts owed to us by Life everywhere.

I accept this done through the Power of God I AM.   And so it is.

I AM CO-CREATING THE NEW EARTH

Through the Divinity pulsating in my heart, I consecrate my life now to the reestablishment of my Covenant with God. I clearly know and understand with my new level of Divine Consciousness, that whatever I AM thinking, feeling, saying, or doing I AM empowering, cocreating, and magnetizing into my life.

From this moment forth, I dedicate my thoughts, words, actions, and feelings to empowering and cocreating the patterns of perfection for the New Earth. I begin with me, but I know that simultaneously I AM a surrogate serving on behalf of ALL Humanity, for we are all One. As I AM lifted up, all life is lifted up with me.

I invoke the entire Company of Heaven to come forth now. Blessed Ones, please assist me in this holy endeavor, and empower these activities of Light a thousand times a thousandfold.

Beloved Father-Mother God, I AM my I AM Presence, and I AM enveloped in the invincible protection of God’s Light and Divine Love as I sojourn through my Earthly experiences.

I AM manifesting perfection in my physical, etheric, mental, and emotional bodies.

I AM co-creating loving relationships in my life.

I AM fulfilling my Divine Purpose and reason for being, and I AM financially and creatively rewarded in my job.

I AM an example of Divine Family Life, including my place in the family of Humanity.

I AM fulfilling my Divine Potential as a son or daughter, a wife or husband, a mother or father, a grandmother or grandfather, a woman or man, as a friend, a relative, a coworker, a steward of the Earth, a teacher, a way shower, a Lightworker, and a cocreator of the New Earth.

I AM a living example of  Divine Love, Trust, Integrity, Honesty, Tolerance, Acceptance, and Reverence for ALL Life.

I AM able to listen, understand, and communicate openly and honestly with every evolving soul.

I AM effortlessly Ascending into the Divine Heart and Mind of God with every Holy Breath I take.

Within the Causal Body of God, I AM tapping into the Divine Guidance and the viable solutions that will assist me in fulfilling my Divine Plan and my purpose and reason for being.

I AM open to the Divine Guidance of my I AM Presence and the Legions of Light in the Realms of Truth. I easily communicate with these Beings of Light through open heart and mind telepathic communication.

I AM One with ALL Life, and I communicate openly with the Angelic and Elemental Kingdoms as well.

I AM daily and hourly fulfilling the Immaculate Concept of my Divine Plan and the Divine Plan for Beloved Mother Earth.


Sealing Affirmation

I now invoke the full-gathered momentum of the Violet Flame to transmute every thought, word, action, or feeling I have ever expressed in any time frame or dimension, both known and unknown, that would in any way interfere with or prevent these patterns of perfection for the New Earth from manifesting tangibly in the world of form.

I AM the Immaculate Concept of these patterns of perfection NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM the Immaculate Concept of these patterns of perfection NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace.

I AM the Immaculate Concept of these patterns of perfection NOW made manifest and sustained by Holy Grace. 

I accept that these patterns for the New Earth are victoriously manifesting even as I speak.

In God’s most Holy Name, I AM. And so it is!

Yours in the Light,

Jon   


  

No comments:

Post a Comment