Thursday, July 14, 2011

Meditation for Balancing Spiritual Energy Centers - Balancing Chakras

Look at the chakra diagram below. Get familiar with where the energy centers are located. With each one, close your eyes and visualize where they are in your body. Focus thought and intent is very important!

           

When focusing on a specific chakra visualize the color in your mind. You will notice that the color will turn into a rotating vortex or swirling of energy in the color of the chakra you are working with. Immediately associate the energy with the location in your body. Always balance your system starting with the root and proceed up to the crown. Using the procedure below will help!

First we ask our council of light to help us balance energy system so that we may once again return ourselves to the original perfection of our god nature.

My Creator I AM asking you to enfold me with a ray of white light during this meditation and to protect me from anything that is not for my highest good.  I ask my Spirit Guides, Archangel Michael and the Angels of the realm of truth and the Ascended Masters to join me now. I ask my council of light to assist me in balancing my energy system and help me return it to the balance and harmony of its original perfection.


 (1). Start with the root chakra, look at the image and breathe deeply for 3 deep breaths while focusing on the thought of the root chakra opening like a lotus flower then spinning.  While looking at the image breathe in and exhale with the mantra… (LAM) (Llllllaaaaaammmnnnnnggg) (7 times)


 
                    






(2)     Now the sacral chakra, look at the image and breathe deeply for 3 deep breaths while focusing on the thought of the sacral chakra opening like a lotus flower then  spinning. While looking at the image breathe in and exhale with the mantra… (VAM)(Vvvvvaaaaaammmnnnnnggg) (7 times)





                
(3)     Now the solar plexus chakra, look at the image and breathe    deeply for 3 deep breaths while focusing on the thought of the solar plexus chakra opening like a lotus flower then  spinning. While looking at the image breathe in and exhale with the mantra… (RAM)(Rrrraaaaaammmnnnnnggg) (7 times)


                 



(4)    Now the heart chakra, look at the image and breath deeply for 3 deep breaths while focusing on the thought of the heart chakra opening like a lotus flower then spinning. Breathe in and exhale with the mantra… (YAM)(Yyyyyaaaaaammmnnnnnggg) (7 times)





 (5)    Now the throat chakra, look at the image and breathe deeply for 3 deep breaths while focusing on the thought of the throat chakra opening like a lotus flower then  spinning. Breathe in and exhale with the mantra… (HAM)(Hhaaaaaammmnnnnnggg) (7 times)





 (6)    Now the third eye chakra, look at the image and breath    deeply for 3 deep breaths while focusing on the thought of the third eye chakra opening like a lotus flower then  spinning. Breathe in and exhale with the mantra… (Om)(Oooooooommnnnnnggg) (7 times)



          


(7)    Now the crown chakra, look at the image and breathe deeply for 7 deep breaths while focusing on the thought of the crown chakra opening like a lotus flower then  spinning.



                           
(You can add a special request here and focus with intent on the request)

Archangel Michael and the angels of the realm of truth, I ask you to help me have a pure heart. Help me to release all negative energy and balance my energy in all dimensions, both known and unknown.

I now invoke the Violet Flame to transmute every thought, word, action, or feeling I have ever expressed in any time frame or dimension, both known and unknown, that would in any way interfere with or prevent me from being free from every belief which is less than the reality of my perfect God nature. And so it is!

Close your eyes breathe deeply in and out in bliss…..

  

No comments:

Post a Comment