Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Heart Flame - A Poem by mylightwarrior





Heart Flame
By: mylighrtwarrior
10/12/2011









I can see your heart
Your divinity is a flame
A fire that burns beyond the heart
Touches all with your grace

Open your heart to the light
See me inside yourself
I am within your destiny
Call me to your side

A true planter of a seed
Nurtured in fire and deed
Only choice is your water
Your life is drawn forth

No doubt will exist
No fear lives within
Your love is pure
Your heart is true

To be pure is divine
My life is unity
Clarity of purpose abounds
Duality no more


Copyright © 2011–2013 mylightwarrior. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice and link.http://www.mylightwarrior.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment