Thursday, February 21, 2013

Tom Lescher – Astrology Forecast For Week Of 20 February 2013


Uploaded on 20 February 2013 by Tom Lescher Mother Nature is forever calling me home,
She speaks through the crystals, stones, and bones, If I can be still and turn off my phone, I will see that I am never really alone.
May the mysteries of Pisces reveal themselves to you this weekend and through the Full Moon Monday. This is a time to be very aware that Spirit is working in your best interest when things seem to go crazy. The message is to listen to the voices in the wind, the music in the trees, and the song in your heart. The Spirits rejoice when we pay attention and respond with surprises when we least expect them! Open up to the unpredictable and let yourself be lifted!… In Lak’ech

No comments:

Post a Comment