Saturday, October 1, 2011

Invoking the Violet Fame within yourself and others


By: mightlightwarrior
10/01/2011

The following prayer is used to invoke the Violet Flame of transmutation of energies that are not in alignment with the 5th dimensional energies of the Christ consciousness. Daily use of this gift clears our energy field and brings us into alignment for the ascension.

As you are working with this or any energy for yourself or others, visualize all things occurring in your mind. Visualize and then have gratitude and appreciation for the energies. I stress the importance of visualization and emotional appreciation, which are markers for the universe to provide immediate and strong action within our request.

Invocation for yourself

I invoke my divine presence to merge with me now. (See your divine presence moving to you and merging with you in your mind) I invoke the 5th dimensional energies of the Violet Flame that burns within my heart to blaze my energy in this dimension and all other dimensions in space and time. I ask the Violet Flame to transmute all discordant energies cause, core, record and effect back into the original perfection of my divine nature. (Visualize the Violet flames blazing through your energy and the discordant energies flying away in smoke)  I ask the violet flame to burn within my heart and energy henceforth keeping my energy in alignment with the Christ energy.

Invocation for others  

I invoke my divine presence to merge with me now. (See your divine presence moving to you and merging with you in your mind) I call ______ to join me now. (See the person moving to you in your mind) I invoke the 5th dimensional energies of the Violet Flame that burns within my heart to blaze the energy of _______ in this dimension and all other dimensions in space and time. I ask the Violet Flame to transmute all discordant energies within ______’s energy cause, core, record and effect back into the original perfection of ______'s divine nature. (Visualize the flames of the Violet flame burning away the discordant energies around ______ in your mind and the unwanted energies going away as smoke)  _______ I give you the Violet Flame to burn henceforth in your heart.

Peace be with you in the one infinite creator!

No comments:

Post a Comment