Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Poem from Rosalia of Telos - Love Within the Heart

Telepathic message through: mylightwarrior
10/01/2011









The divine love of the creator burns in each of your hearts. I caress you with the warmth of a heart of great depth and learning.

This heart beats and yearns for the light of love and creation. Each soul has within it this brilliant light.

This heart overtakes all with love and compassion. Feel this cause within yourself and as you nurture its uniqueness, it will blossom and grow.

Through this flowering a greater understanding of the father and mother will mature. To understand the parent is to understand the child and know who you are.

In the moment lies the vast stillness of my beating heart. No loneliness, only the rapture of bliss.

Turning to myself I see the infant born who loves the parents delight. I know that my cause is great and my love will push through.

Find that no soul will ever be lost. In time we see all find the love they yearn.

I see your divinity showing through, no lonely heart here. Your stillness is great and vast and the bliss of your wish can come true.

Be divine in all your thought and image will be true. Oh how the creators light has made your love come true.  

I truly love you all with my heart each and every moment! Rosalia    

No comments:

Post a Comment