Thursday, March 8, 2012

Archangel Michael: Transition to the Golden Age 2012

My dear brothers and sisters it has been some time since my last channeling. Let me say that in following my divine plan toward ascension I have undergone many changes toward to unfoldment of divinity. I am now calling upon Archangel Michael my brother and mentor to step forward and give us a message of peace and love concerning the co-creation of our ascension and the new earth. 

I am Archangel Michael a warrior of peace and determination. I say determination, focus and perseverance is needed to stay on track with your ascension. We say to you that one must be focused and determined to align themselves with attention to the new energy and let go of the old energy. There are many things that can take your eyes off the goal of ascension. These things are all around you as the core energies of your matrix convert into a higher dimensional state. This new state of reality and awareness excludes opposite energies. The 3rd dimensional energy matrix you have manifested in for so long is no longer in effect. You are at this moment existing in a transitional phase where that old energies are receding and the new energies are taking over. 

So we are talking about old energies and new energies. When one awakens to the shift, ascension, they begin to see through the darkness that has mired your reality. The truth begins to percolate through and we begin to be our true selves. The parts of the old energy reality that you once existed in are beginning to fall and be replaced by the new energy matrix. We rejoice in this transformation as it brings you peace, joy and abundance for all humanity, the earth and it's inhabitants. This is the grand entrance into the Golden Age where Gaia and humanity will once again return to their original divine perfection. 

We the company of light ask you to focus on peace and love between yourself and others. See the Golden Age in your mind and appreciate now what the creator is going to bless you with! It has been decreed that the earth and it's inhabitants shall graduate into a higher level of awareness. To be a part of this graduation all one has to do is ask the creator to ascend and have focus and intent on ascending. Ask for assistance in ascending and a multitude of divine help will assist you. 

I am Archangel Michael and we the Angels and Ascended Masters are here to assist you. We love you with the infinite love of our divine creator!

4 comments:

  1. This is definitely interesting, Youre an incredibly skilled blogger. Ive joined your feed and show off toward seeking the rest of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your internet site in my web sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing share, I just with all this onto a colleague who had been doing somewhat analysis with this. And he in reality bought myself breakfast because I discovered it pertaining to him.. smile. So let me reword in which: Thnx to the treat! But sure Thnkx for spending the time to talk about this, I really feel strongly about it and enjoy reading more with this topic. If possible, as you feel expertise, would an individual mind updating your site with more details? It is actually highly of great help for me. Big browse up for this blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely just what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not think Ive check anything such as this before. So good to get somebody with some original applying for grants this subject. nice one for starting this upwards. This site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a little inspiration. Good career for bringing something new to the internet!

    ReplyDelete