Saturday, September 29, 2012

LUCY’S MESSAGE: Channeled The Archangel Mickelang(AM)

The cosmic center has devoted endless love to all living beings. Archangel Mickelang(AM) is deeply touched…
LUCY: Hi, nice to meet you! Welcome your arrival. Thank you for your time. Could you please tell us where you are from?
AM: Hi, Lucy. I am very happy. I’ve heard of you since long time ago and to visit you today is so rare and lucky. So it’s not hard at all. It’s really exciting and glad to see you here. Well, I know self-introduction is also very important, please allow me to do it. I am an envoy from Amulilang planet, the fourteenth galaxy. To disseminate love and light is my duty. It’s my pleasure. Please advise more!
Lucy: Sorry, Archangel Mickelang, I apologize to you for the interruption, you know, I am always busy with my work. May I call you Mickelang?
AM:Well, Nice to meet you, Lucy. It’s OK. Call me Mickelang,it’s more friendly!
Lucy: You continue, today Lucy has to trouble you and give the right of speech to you. Aha…
Next is Archangel Mickelang’s speech delivered to human beings.
Dear friends and relatives, Mickelang, an envoy from Amulilang Planet, the fourteenth galaxy, is saying hello to everyone! I am very glad to communicate with you in this way at this beautiful night.
I have been to many countries on the earth such as US,Spain,Thailand,Russia,Indonesia, France, etc. It’s my first time to come here.
Today everything here made me feel so excited and wonderful.
Well, I even don’t know what I am going to talk about because I have got too much to say.
Dear friend, when you read these words, I have already been around you. Just purify your mind for a while and you will feel my existence. Surely, you can also communicate with me by your heart. Although you cannot see me, this is real, so real as these words you’ve just read.
You will be shocked by what are going to happen although you haven’t mentally prepared for it yet…
Sure, it will happen no matter whether you believe it or not. However, you need not to be scared. We will greet a more beautiful new era after adjustment. We will be with you all the time.
Next, the friends and relatives who are related to this mission will meet us as scheduled in the specific time.Aha, it means that you can see me in reality, not like now, only feeling my existence…
Sure, it would not take long time that our friend, human beings will begin to face up to our existence. All the time the earthly human set a barrier (mind-barrier) themselves which blocked our connection passage and they denied our presence. They believe human beings are the owner of the universe, which is totally wrong. Please cease such view, because this thought is too terrible and results in increasing backwardness…
It is so backward that you falls into such situation. Of course, we are aware of this.
Since 50 million years ago till now, our envoys of interstellar alliance have frequently come to this picturesque and rich earth and tried all sorts of means to show our higher civilization. Nowadays world famous “Crop Circles” are exactly our masterpieces. Certainly there are still much more beyond those. Maybe the sparking spots in the sky noticed by you unintentionally sometimes are our tracks; actually they are merely light wave of our energy.
We seldom show us to people in the form of flying saucer, let alone specific image before we appear publicly. We ask you to discern them carefully if you encounter those spots like our tracks. Of course we can appear in front of human by taking flying saucers in future, however our color is full of the radiance of love and you will feel very comfortable and pleasant once you see it.
Today I am here to make another important thing clear to you. For the purpose of Great Salvation and Great Rescue worldwide, I would like to call all envoys in our way who were incarnated on the earth and have come from Amulilang Planet, the fourteenth galaxy. It’s high time for you to wake up. The mission has been started and there are many things waiting for you to fulfill. To transmit love and light is our honor and is the significance of our coming to the earth as well. Please contact Lucy ASAP. There is an extraordinary guide waiting for you. Time is running short. Let us make a move right now. I will assist you…
Thanks. Lucy has given me so holy opportunity. I will come with you immediately when you need the help in future. Great thanks to Lucy…
LUCY: Thank Archangel Mickelang so much. I am looking forward to meeting you again!

http://www.universemsg.com/?p=99

No comments:

Post a Comment