Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Ann Albers - Align with Love


My dear friends, we love you so very much.

Take heart dear ones, it is indeed a new year, and a time of spiritual renewal for those who have chosen to stay here upon the planet earth. It is a time when your growth is going to be just a little bit easier if you choose to align your minds and hearts with God, with love, with truth. For in truth dear ones, that is what you are all seeking. You are all wanting to feel more of God's love in your life. This is where you originated and this is you final destination. Why not include this love in every moment here in your journey upon the earth.

When things do not look as you wish, choose to believe you are loved. When people do not act as you wish, choose to be loving to yourself first, and from there to them as well. When circumstances are not yet as you wish, choose to believe that if you hold steadfast to your visions and dreams and the truth of God's love, then they will come about in perfect alignment with the entire universe.


For in truth, dear friends you are on the earth because you forgot that God's love is a constant. When you are not experiencing a loving reality, connect back to the truth of God's love. Pray to be aligned with God's will in your life, and then trust the urgings that arise in your hearts. We have said this time and again, in so many ways, and yet you cannot hear this enough - God loves you. God guides you. God is there with you, in you, and expressing through you at every moment in your life, to the degree you are willing to let love be your guide.

So this year, no matter what others choose, no matter the world circumstances, no matter what others say is possible, say to yourself, "I believe in God's love. I believe in God's wisdom. I have these inside of me and these are the eternal qualities I wish to bring to the surface in my life." For in so doing, you transform your reality and one by one, your world.

God Bless you! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels

Message From Ann
It is easy to choose love when life is marvelous, you feel great, and everyone is behaving kindly around you. The real mastery occurs when you don't feel so good, when life is challenging and/or when people are not acting as you wish. Hard as it can be at times to break old human habits, choosing love really does feel better, and when you live in that truth and that higher vibration you do truly reap the rewards.

Take me and my little dog Lucy for example. I love that girl. I've done everything in my human capacity to make her comfortable and happy. Her grocery and supplement bill rivals mine. The house is lined with towels and non skid pads so when her arthritis acts up she doesn't slip and fall, and when messes happen they are easily laundered. I hold her at night, wake her up gently (after she wakes me up on and off all night), Reiki her, deliver her breakfast in bed on her tough mornings, and am kind and understanding when she needs to interrupt client sessions. She can be so sweet and cute and cuddly, but there have been many times over the course of our relationship that she's been positively hateful towards me. I have pictures to prove it otherwise no one would believe this sweet little angel could cop such an attitude!

It has alternately pained and infuriated me over the years, to the point at times when I wondered if she'd be happier with others. Nonetheless, after praying I always got the message that she needed the tenacious love I could provide, and needed the mastery that her lessons could provided. "She is your teacher of annoyance," the angels once said. Oh my goodness. It all made sense. I love her with all my heart, yet no one, human or otherwise on this planet has pushed my buttons with such laser like precision. "She really knows how to get you," the angels said. So I did as I always do, and I prayed. "God create peace in my heart even when she is in her worst moods! Show me how to handle them lovingly!" God, of course, answered.

This morning I didn't microwave her gourmet doggie breakfast fast enough, and so she trotted off into her bedroom to pout. So I followed the guidance I was getting. I let her pout and went to get some work done. An hour later I checked back in on her. "I love you. Are you ready for breakfast?" She turned away from me as she often does while in a "mood." I followed her gaze and looked into her eyes. "Love you," I said. "You're precious even if you are cranky." She shut her eyes and sighed. I felt the energy of love flowing through me genuinely and went to hug her. She resisted, but I kept sending her silent love till at long last she gave in, smiled as if to say, "Ok you got me," and fell asleep peacefully in my arms. I tip-toed out and she woke up later in a very good mood.

Now I know we can't baby everyone in our lives, nor would I even want to! In many cases it is the healthy thing to walk away from situations where others place expectations on us that don't resonate with our souls. However, I love Lucy and although there were a few times over the last twelve years where I was tempted to find her another home, in truth I wanted to work things out and create as much peace and love between us as she will allow. Clients who take care of young children or their elderly parents often report similar concerns. They love. They care, but they are often burnt out trying to make their charges happy all the time. And so the angels advise them as they did with me, "Take care of yourself too. You can't give when you're running on empty. You can't satisfy another's demands all the time, nor are you expected to. Find the balance. Release yourself from others' expectation." I love that last quote….

Release yourself from others' expectations...

I have accepted the fact that I would never ever be able to please my dog all the time unless I became independently wealthy, quit my job, fed her by hand and sat with her every waking moment. But I know in my heart that my love is enough even when she doesn't think so. Most of the time, thank God, she agrees! And when she doesn't I'll allow her her moods and love her anyway. After all, loving always feels better.

Have a happy week!
Love you all!
Ann… and Lucy!

Please feel free to share any of my messages or posts. The only thing I ask is a small note: ©Ann Albers, www.VisionsofHeaven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment