Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Visionkeeper – Keep Going Forward

We have come such a long way now, but do not look back. We have floated out of 3D and into our new world, so let us not back track. We are here now and we must keep pushing forward and embracing our new ways of being. Everyday more and more people are finding the courage to reinvent their lives and begin living their lives fully. We are finally realizing that the ways in which we have been living have occurred simply because a small group of wealthy people have taken control and were telling us this was how we had to live, these were the rules we had to abide by.

That is just preposterous if you really think about it. Our constitution tells us Government is by the people, for the people, so right there we should have known we were being sold a massive lie. Since I was very, very young, I have always felt deep within that the way we were living was false. I could never really justify my feeling, but I felt it to my core and stayed connected to it. I knew we were not born to work 9-5 five or six days a week with only a fleeting weekend to enjoy our lives. This picture was ALL wrong to me. Most people around me thought I was crazy or lazy, but now today I can bask in the justification of my beliefs. I was right all along and it feels so good to finally know that! I suffered greatly for most of my life thinking something was very wrong with me, why couldn’t I be like everybody else? How glad I am now that I wasn’t!
We never stopped to really take in and think about the life we were being told we had to live. We accepted the rules and played along, not happily I might add, when if we had just stopped and thought about the reality of what we were doing, we would have known the truth. We never asked ourselves if living this way made sense. I mean really, why would Creator put us on earth to just slave away our lives with little time or joy to be ourselves? It did not make sense to me way back when and it does not make sense to me now. We are in this mess because we never asked questions! We stopped desiring to learn more and as a result we stopped desiring to be more. We accepted our plight and just succumbed to it.
The days of not questioning are over! We must question everything in order to awaken ourselves. We must rekindle our desire to learn more and be more and in the process embrace an open mind willing to both release the old and take in the new at all times. The ebb and flow of life is constant and we must always be willing to go where it pulls us, NOT where we are told to go! That is not natural and does not lend to coexisting with life in general. Look around you in nature and watch how it unfolds. It does so according to what is going on in the world around it, it adapts as it goes along for its survival, it is not told you must open up your flower buds on a certain date or shed your leaves on a certain date. It is all done in accordance with what is happening with the weather and the world around it.
The same goes for the wildlife. They are attuned to nature and live their lives accordingly. They aren’t told on October 10th you must begin growing your winter coats. Their coats are created as needed. If everything around us is free to exist as they choose is best for them, then why in heaven’s name should we be any different? We didn’t pay attention, we didn’t notice these truths. We have lost a great many of our abilities because we tuned out and disconnected. This is not to say we can’t reconnect if we put our minds to it and we must! It calls for disconnecting from all we are being told and to begin thinking for ourselves again. We must keep moving forward on our journey and that means seeing our mistakes, learning from them, releasing them and continuing to move forward. The journey never ends nor should we want it to. This is living fully and to live fully means we are finally becoming who we really are. Keep looking ahead and keep on embracing the truth.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment