Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Visionkeeper – The Energy Of Thoughts


colors-funny-man-rainbow-favim-com-537932

(picture  by http://www.favim.com)
To those that read here often I know I will be repeating to you, but this is of such importance I feel the need to write about it again. Now it is so important to understand this power of our thoughts as we move forward into the creation of our new world. First and foremost we need to understand that energy effects other energy, therefore whatever energy we are putting out into the world will affect our surroundings just as somebody elses will affect us. Our thoughts are where our power lies, yet for so long we have done very little with them. Our minds could be like the picture I chose today, an explosion of rainbow colors, if we chose to use them correctly. We are well aware of how negative or aggressive people affect us, especially if we are in a good mood, they weigh us down and turn us off and make us want to create as much distance with them as possible. On the other hand someone who is bubbly and uplifting draws us in and makes us want to be around them. Think of the power our thoughts must hold, if we can walk into a room and effect everyone in there.

Above all else we must stop thinking of the cabal as separate from ourselves and seriously stop giving them great power over us. If we continue to think in these terms, we are creating a reality for ourselves where the cabal does have control over us. They only have that control if we give it to them. All of authority is the same way. Ironically I saw those blue flashing lights behind me yesterday on my way to get my car fixed. I pulled over as soon as a spot was available and shut the car off. I was determined to remain at peace, I had no fear, my body wasn’t shaking at all. I smiled as he approached my car and he introduced himself and told me my inspection sticker was out of date. I apologized profusely for having let that slip by me. He left to get information in his cruiser and returned a few minutes later and handed me back my license and said  “get your car inspected in 14 days and bring the inspection sheet back to me and I’ll take care of the ticket so it doesn’t damage your excellent record”. You get back what you give out.
It is time we make monitoring our thoughts as routine as brushing our teeth. It is our RESPONSIBILITY to maintain our thoughts for the good of those around us as well as ourselves. If we want a loving world then we must think about that world and not be thinking about what the cabal might do next. Do not give your power away, for giving your thoughts away to where they are not needed or are harmful, is doing just that, defeating the very purpose of what we are trying to do. Thoughts equal power and we need to use our thoughts carefully. If we waste them worrying about a dying paradigm, we are creating the very situation in the world we are trying to break free of. Guard your thoughts as you would your last bottle of water, don’t waste them , use them only when they are positive and productive and loving.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment