Our Mission is to bring forth truth and awareness to humanity for the golden age of Gaia!
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Benjamin Fulford – Reader Update – Where Are We One Year Later?
Subject: Please comment on this items. Where are we one year later??
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:22:53 -0700
Opportunities on the event horizon; end of Capitalistic Fascism??
1. Oil companies realize they are liquid transportation companies and start to move fresh water to needy places on the planet.
2. Major engineering companies respond to rising seas and create canals that take the excess water into barren lowlands inside the continents where it is needed.
3. The national military forces of the planet merge to form natural security teams and restore their respective parts of the earth’s forests, plant life, watersheds, wildlife and the biosphere above all that.
4. That schools recognize that content is already available on line and change their courses to life skills, learning based pursuits, and a new partnership with nature.
5. That Universities build upon the science of conscious evolution, a visionary mindset, and life force living intelligence and then structure their experience based curricula to that end.
6. That government decentralizes into bioregions and organizes military units, school kids, fire departments and others to generate food foraging forests in all available sites for complete global food security.
7. That neighborhoods take on a wide variety of energy producing solutions to become fully independent but not totally separate from the power grid.
8. That web-based democracies attend to their regionally based constituents and use the global web intelligence system to optimize local living.
9. That railheads, airports, and warehouses converge to be able to launch global air rescue missions that deliver major emergency living villages to all peoples globally within hours of a disaster.
10. That the global public achieves a clear unifying identity and the pre-emptive political power to defang the nuclear arsenal and its fear based factions while offering alternative product lines for the military industrial complex.
11. That we accept the notion that life is more likely to exist in the galaxy than not and prepare for the real benefits of new connections.
12. That we embrace a new level of profound simplicity and reintroduce creativity as a replacement for things and mindless entertainment.
Thanks for the e-mail. The fact of the matter is that these kind of ideas for a better planet are not being implemented because government in the West has been hijacked by gangsters whose only interest is to stay in power even if that means destroying the planet.
We are trying to remove them by cutting off their money, they respond by repeatedly trying to start a world war.
Do not worry, we are going to remove these criminal psychopaths from power soon and then we can all start finding practical ways to turn our dreams into reality.