Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ron Van Dyke – When The World Fails To Respond To Your Issue


Uploaded on 6  February 2013 by Ron Van Dyke
Frankly, if there was ever a day I did not feel like doing a video in the 25 months since I began, today is that day. Yesterday, as I worked on my lawsuit putting together my latest response to the court trying to divert me from the issues they do not wish to deal with, I realized that ignoring those issues is the way of the old paradigm that must pass away. While working on that, I received emails from people with their own issues that seemed to be ignored, one of which was the abduction phenomenon. Another involved two frantic phone calls from a friend I am helping with her legal issues. On top of this, I had one my own issues ignored by a close friend, which is why today’s video is one I’d avoid if it were not for my commitment to be real and tell the truth. However, some things must remain private. That’s just the way it is if we have respect for those involved, which I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment