Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Message from our Divine Creator – The Christ Consciousness is pouring into your hearts


Be it known to you now through my messenger that I bring you these great tidings of love. I bring this great love and blaze your blessed hearts in peace. I AM the Creator of All That Is and I AM the heart of one! I call to you my dear children in infinite love. I see your hearts blazing in the truth of who you are. Hold to you love and send it to one another. In my unconditional love of creation I send you the Christ consciousness through the heart of the divine mother. This is the unconditional love that has been foretold by many as the resurrection of the Christ! It has been decreed that the new time your are entering will be one of unity in this Christ energy.

The Armageddon and destruction you have been told of is not a part of this new unfoldment! You will move into your next level of awareness through peace and unity of the heart. You will find the compassion that is and has always been in your heart. You will learn the truth of all that has been and you will unfold forgiveness toward those who have abused you. Look to your brothers and sisters of humanity and give them your heart. Hold them in your arms and ask them for their love and peace.

Through the transition into the new way of life there will be many changes. Love, love, love your way into the next age! I say to you that this time will pass into a time of wonder and bliss!

The Infinite Heart of One!

Copyright © 2011–2013 mylightwarrior. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice and link.http://mylightwarrior.blogspot.com/       

No comments:

Post a Comment