Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bill Ballard – It Seems We ARE Going Through A Collective Ascension Initiation



As I feel these intense energies incoming and speak to others feeling the same, it seems like we are going through a Collective Ascension Initiation currently. WOW is all I can say to that. My energies are so strong that all I can say to describe it is I feel I AM A WALKING STAR…. This will only be the first of many more such collective upgrades coming. I wonder just how high frequencies and how intense the Light Quotient will be in the future… I know for the collective just waking and for those who still are not awake, this will have to take some time to get them up to speed and able to handle this kind of light intensity… But, It’s Happening Peeps! Gotta LOVE IT! God I LOVE IT! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment